Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1
The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1 is conveniently located on vibrant Sukhumvit Soi 1 in the heart of Bangkok's central business district. The hotel offers easy access to Phloenchit and Nana Skytrain stations making the whole of the city within easy reach.
Guests looking for the ultimate shopping experience will find Siam Paragon, CentralWorld, Central Chidlom and Gaysorn Plaza all within a two short stops and the world renowned Bumrungrad International Hospital is just a short walk away.
The crisp modern design, the latest technology and all the services you would expect from a luxury hotel all go together to make the Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1 able to meet the demands of all guests whatever the reason for their visit.
The 145 non-smoking guest rooms and suites are all furnished to a very high standard. Neutral color tones are brought to life with subtle splashes of color to create an ambience conducive for relaxation. Comfortable seating, choice of king size or twin bedded rooms, 40 inch LCD televisions and iPod docking stations which allow our guests to relax and enjoy their favorite television shows, movies and music, ample desk space is provided for those who wish to complete business.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet
- 40” LCD television
- Cable, satellite channels
- iPod docking station
- Laptop size electronic safe
- Mini bar
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Working desk
- Blackout curtains
- Electronic key locks
Services & Amenities
Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1 is designed for business and pleasure. The stylish meeting room has a capacity of 40 people, the business center offers a range of convenient office services and high-speed Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. And when it’s time to unwind, relaxing at the outdoor swimming pool and bar is the place to be. There is a restaurant and wine bar at the hotel.
- Non Smoking Hotel
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Concierge desk
- Meeting room
- Fitness studio
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Pool Bar
- Wine Lounge
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Luggage storage (Short Term)
- Laundry / dry cleaning service
Guests need not go far to enjoy a delicious meal or drinks with the convenience of our on-site restaurant and bars. Relax at the rooftop pool bar, enjoy all day dining at Tasters restaurant and kick back with a cocktail at the Qube Lounge.
The bright and airy restaurant located off the lobby has a fresh contemporary look with garden views with a choice of indoor and outdoor terrace seating. The restaurant serves a buffet breakfast, and an a la carte all day dining menu.
Buffet Breakfast served 06.30 - 10.30 daily
A la carte menu served 11.00 - 23.00 daily
Enjoy a whole host of long drinks, cocktails or choose your favorite wine from our vast central wine display. Sit inside air-conditioned comfort or outside and watch the world go by.
Open 07.00 - 23.00 daily
Revel in the Bangkok heat and stay quenched at our poolside bar serving ice cold drinks, beers, spirits and wines.
Open 10.00 - 00.00 daily
The Sukhumvit area is a trendy urban playground with Bangkok’s finest shopping, dining and entertainment on your doorstep. Best Western Premier Sukhumvit is located near the Phloenchit and Nana skytrain stations convenient for corporate offices, and adjacent to Bumrungrad International Hospital. Within walking distance is the Royal Barges Museum, Erawan Museum, Sukhumvit Street Market and a wide choice of restaurants and conveniences.
1 min drive to Expressway
10 min walk to Nana & Ploenchit BTS Station
10 min drive to Terminal 21 Asoke
15 min drive to Central Embassy & Central Chidlom
15 min drive to Benjakiti Park and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC)
2 km Chinatown
2 km Siam Square
2 km Bangkok Museum
2 km Siam Ocean World
3 km Safari World
3 km Jim Thompson House
Things To Do
Bangkok is one of the best value destinations in the world making it a popular choice for travelers all year round, the streets are vibrant, the locals are friendly and there are plenty of hidden gems well worth discovering. The city is packed with attractions from historic temples to trendy nightclubs with something for all tastes. Here we highlight some of the not to be missed things to do during your stay.
Last updated: 10 October 2022.
By using any of our products or services and/or by agreeing to this policy, e.g. in the context of registering for any of our products or services, you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and use personal information as described in this policy.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We collect the following personal data for processing to achieve the purposes as herein with the legal basis provided for in the applicable laws. In addition, we may process your sensitive personal data in accordance with special criteria provided in the applicable laws.
- Personal information: name, gender, nationality, date of birth, and names of your family members, their date of birth, nationality, identity card information, passport information, etc.
- Contact information: address, telephone number, e-mail address, if you get in touch with us online using our online services, we will collect your social media account’s information, etc.
- Payment information: credit card number, security code, expiration date, billing address, bank account information and other payment and billing information
- Loyalty and referral program: details and partner program affiliation, marketing and analytical data
- Accommodation information and travel profiles: dates of arrival and departure from our hotels, the location of the room, smoking/ non-smoking room, type of room and bed requests, preferred newspaper, accommodation and travel preferences, special requests, booking history, and images and videos from you, our photographers, and CCTV cameras in our premises
- Feedback: records of your contact with us such as via the phone number, or if you get in touch with us online using our online services, details such as your mobile phone location data, IP address and MAC address, including a history of any communications with us, and analysis of your interaction with us, which helps us to customize offers to you and provide information that we think are of interest or relevance to you
- Technical information: IP address, geographic data, cookies data, browser and computer system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you, etc.
- Sensitive Personal Information: Upon arrival, we may collect your Identity Card which may have your religious data, and we may collect your health data for providing you with highly individualised services at our resorts, i.e., your food allergies and dietary requirements in relation to food and beverage or health condition and preferences in relation to wellness and spa, and we may collect your vaccination records if required by local law.
We limit the information collected in relation to children under 18 years to their name, nationality, and date of birth, which can only be supplied to us by an adult. We kindly request that parent ensures that children do not send us any Personal Data without parental consent, and if such information was sent, please get in touch with us and we will delete such information.
Regarding the PDPA, personal data means any information relating to an individual, which enables the identification of such individual, whether directly or indirectly.
How we collect your Personal Data
- Reservations and purchasing activities: room or table reservations, check-in, and check-out, payment, submission of complaints or requests
- Provided by third parties: information collected through marketing partners, tour operators, online reservation systems, and other third parties, which may include information provided by your travel agent, airline, credit card, and other service providers
- Marketing and communication activities: newsletter subscription, loyalty program registration, and participation in promotional offers, surveys, competitions, social media and SMS marketing campaigns
- Internet activities: connection to any The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1’s sites, online reservations, questionnaires, social media platforms etc.
Information from Third Parties
Sometimes, we receive information about you from third parties. In particular, we may receive information about you from travel agents, tour operators and destination management companies with whom you have direct contact. The information we collect from such third parties includes your contact information and information related to your travel profile.
How we use your Personal Data
We use Personal Data to provide you with Services, develop new products and services, and protect The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1 and our guests as detailed below.
- We own, manage, or use your personal information to process and facilitate bookings, product orders and deliveries, provide you with highly-individualized service at our resorts or for delivery to your chosen location, respond to your requests for information, inform you of our products and services and other purposes as set out in this policy.
- Disclosure: Data is shared with companies in The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1, third party service providers and professional advisers.
- Your rights: You have certain rights to your personal information under applicable laws, including a right to object to some of the processing which The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1 carries out. More information about your rights, and how to exercise them, is set out in the “Your Right” section.
- The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1 has established and disclosed this Privacy approach to explain any personal data provided by you or collected from or about you. We process your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws relating to personal data protection, including the PDPA.
Purposes for which we will use your Personal Data
The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1 will process your personal data for different purposes. These data processing may be for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data and the relationship between you and The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1 as follows:
- To consider entering into an agreement, to take steps as per an application in relation to our products or services, or to enter into an agreement with you in relation to our products or services
- To provide products, benefits or services of The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1, to perform contractual obligations, to register for providing services in relation to products and services, payment, to manage of reservations and your stay in our properties, to cater for your request, to monitor your use of services, to receive or deliver the information or documents between you and us including to comply with our internal procedures
- To manage our relationship with customers, for example, to communicate with you on any information about our products and services, to manage your complaint, etc. We may personalize content and tailor our digital customer experience and offerings, understand customers’ requirements to develop targeted marketing programs, newsletters, and promotions
- To analyze your interests including your spending or service using records in order to evaluate, manage, improve, research, conduct planning, and develop our products, services and sales promotions including our services in hotels, restaurants, and other outlets, to better suit your needs
- To inform any information or notifications to you about products or services that you have with us including other products or services of The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1, to inform benefits, sales promotion, marketing activities, any activity and project invitation of The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1 and to communicate about such activity and project including to offer our products or services
- To conduct our marketing activities, advertise our services, and promote our promotions and offers
- To record your information in The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1’s database
- To comply with relevant regulations
- To manage risks and undertake internal prevention, audit and administration to comply with laws, and to report information to government authorities as required by laws or upon receiving an order or a writ of attachment from the authority
- To verify your identity and to control access to the buildings and premises, and to observe, prevent, deter, and (if necessary) investigate unauthorized access to buildings and premises for the purpose of monitoring the security of the buildings and premises of The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is as follows:
- When required by the law, consent shall be obtained;
- When the processing activity is necessary for the performance of contractual obligations to perform contractual obligations between you and us;
- When the processing activity is required for the pursuit of legitimate interests of The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1; or
- When the processing activity is required for compliance with our legal obligations.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by the method separately designated by us at the time of obtaining your consent. However, your withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of processing conducted based on your consent before its withdrawal.
We will notify you separately if the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as the possible consequences of failure to provide such data.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data with the following third parties for the purposes listed above:
- The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1’s (including its subsidiaries and affiliated companies) employees: to offer you personalized service, we can share your personal data and give access to the appropriate person within The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1 including but not limited to hotel staff, reservation staff, IT departments, commercial partners and marketing services;
- Business partners and external service providers who provide us with payment related, data management and profiling, analytics, advertising or other services in order to process your bookings, provide information about tailored and individualized services/offers including on social media, and provide you with any information that you have requested: including IT services, marketing services, call centers, banks and credit card issuers, legal services, consultants, and social networking sites;
- Local authorities and our professional advisers: where we consider that we need to in order to comply with any law or regulation or as part of internal The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1’s investigations, where we suspect that any criminal offence may have been committed, to protect our rights, property or safety or that of others and in any circumstances where we consider that we are permitted to do so by law or regulation.
The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1 also reserves the right to transmit any personal data in the event of the sale or transmission of part or all of the company or respective assets. In any case of transmission of personal data to third parties, we will comply with our legal obligations under the applicable laws.
Security of Personal Data
The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1 has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures, in compliance with legal requirements, with the aim of protecting Personal Data, and ensuring confidentiality in accordance with the principles laid in this policy.
In the case where The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1 assigns any third party to process your personal information pursuant to the instructions given by or on behalf of The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1, The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1 shall appropriately supervise such third party to ensure your personal information protection in accordance with the applicable laws.
Whenever information is requested on credit cards, this communication is made via secure SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) lines, when you are using a browser which allows SSL, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Countries in which we manage and operate hotels and/or sales offices; and
- Countries where our third-party service providers, advisors, and consultants are located, which may be changed from time to time.
As a result of the aforementioned sharing and disclosure, in some cases your personal data will be transferred to the recipient company in other countries with an appropriate safeguard by executing with the transferee the standard data protection clauses including Binding Corporate Rules or Data Processing Agreement (if any or whichever is appropriate) pursuant to the PDPA, unless the data transferred country has appropriate data protection standard as prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Committee or we obtain your consent pursuant to the applicable laws.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes for obtaining and processing your personal data. Specific criteria used to determine our retention periods are the duration we have an ongoing relationship with you, the compliance with applicable laws, the compliance with legal prescription to exercise the rights to legal claims or defend against the rights to legal claims and the necessity of retaining the personal data for other legal or business reasons.
Please kindly be ensured that the retention of personal data after the expiry date of the retention period will only occur only in the necessary circumstance. When the retention period has ended or the retention of such data is no longer necessary (whichever is applicable), we will destroy or erase such data from our system.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation with respect to our relationship with you.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Data. To exercise any of the following rights please submit a request to the address indicated below:
Request access to your personal data
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of your personal data
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing your personal data
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
1. If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
2. Where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
3. Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
4. You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request transfer of your personal data
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Right to withdraw consent
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails, you may opt out by visiting our [unsubscribe page] or by following the instructions in any email you receive from us.
If you intend to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please inquire using the contact details at the end of this policy. Such requests will be dealt with as quickly as possible. We will request a copy of a valid identification document to confirm your identity, before making any changes.
If you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications, remain on a mailing list to which you previously subscribed or receive any other communication from us, please follow the unsubscribe link in the relevant communication. We may still contact you for transactional or informational purposes even after you opt out or update your marketing preferences. These include, for example, customer service issues, surveys, or any questions regarding a specific reservation.
Data Protection Officer
The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1
78 Sukhumvit Soi 1, Klongtoey Nua , Wattana , Bangkok Thailand 10110
Contact No. +66 2 256 0677
Limitation of Liability
Please note that the Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies.
To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we do not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the Website or any information, service or product provided through the Website.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we accept no liability for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of the Website or its contents whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of The Best Western Plus Sukhumvit 1 or our employees, agents or any other person or entity.
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Website and is compatible with the Website.
Modifications/alterations to the Website
We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website, the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, any new features including new content, our provision of new products or services, or resources shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies
This helps us make our website relevant to your interests and needs. We may use a persistent cookie (a cookie that stays linked to your browser) to record your details so we can recognize you if you visit our website again.
The type of cookies we use on this site include:
- Mandatory Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Analytics Cookies
We use these cookies to analyse and identify the behaviour of our web visitors. We will track the IP address on the device you are using to identify you when visiting our website. When possible we combine your online web behaviour data with the personal data that you have previously supplied to us. This data will be used to analyse behaviour on our website and to personalise your experience.
- Advertising and Social Media Cookies
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They can be used and shared by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites, as well as enabling interaction with social media. This is based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Usability Cookies
These cookies are used to provide additional functionality to the site and may affect your experience if they are turned off. They are used to allow enhancement widgets for live chat to provide customer support or alert widgets drawing your attention to updates and exclusive offers. These cookies may track your customer journey to personalise the support and messaging given.
You are not obliged to accept cookies. If you wish, you can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie and you can also set your browser to refuse to receive or send all cookies. For more information on cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org where you can also find information on how to turn them off by users.
If you wish to block the cookies please visit:
- Google AdWords – http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Facebook Pixel – You may disable any of these cookies or similar technologies via your browser settings.
- Twitter Advertising – You may disable tailored advertisements via your Twitter settings by visiting the “Promoted content” and “Personalization” sections.
- Google Analytics – You may disable any of these cookies via your browser settings or by downloading a browser add-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may disable any of these cookies via your browser settings or change your cookies settings.